1. How to submit your artwork
- Prepare your graphic in the format required below
- Provide your details, i.e. company, contact and phone number in your e-mail
- Send your artwork via the webform below or by mail
- Await for a PDF artwork approval form for sign off
- Sign and confirm the artwork approval form by fax or email
- Once we have received your confirmation, we will commence manufacturing your order
2. Artwork format
Our preferred file formats are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, tiff or EPS, Corel Draw (PC) in vector graphic format. Resize the file to the final size at a minimum of 300dpi for final artwork. Draft artwork can be less. All files used (layout, EPS’s, tiff) should be sent using the webform below or included on disk in high resolution form. Images should not be imbedded in the document and all fonts should be converted to curves (Adobe) outlines (Corel). Include either a PMS description of the colours or a hard copy of the object.
3. Sending your Artwork
When sending artwork files via email, please compress the attached ensuring the file size is not larger than 10Mb. We create and email you a PDF file for artwork sign off.
Copy the file to CD and provide your contact details in the dispatch. We create and email a PDF file for artwork sign off.
We will contact you on receipt of the artwork.
Need Some Help?
We'd love to provide more information or assistance to help you with your order. Please contact us either by phone on +61 (2) 9558 0122 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team will assist.